Todd Razor Arroyo


Todd Razor Arroyo is a Colorado native who is in and out of different venues here in Colorado and puts in work day and night and captures all the important happy moments behind the camera .

I met Razor for the first time in summer 2009 at one of my events *Air Marz Show * at Family Affair located down town. He had came up to me and said can I get a picture of you behind your work, moments later he handed me a developed picture that he had moments before took! I was amazed in how fast I had that picture in my hand to keep. That told me in it self that Razor was a dedicated photographer and does what he loves.

Razor puts in hard work and is continuously dedicating his love as a photographer day in and day out. I wanted to give Razor his shine here on Graffiti Language world, we want you to know we appreciate all your hard work and dedication. If we haven't said it before now is the time, thank you! Much respects to you and yours and thanks for all the support.





If you want to see more of Razors work or contact him please view the information below!

Contact Information
Mobile Phone, 303.250.0148
Denver, CO
Email, photographybyrazor@gmail.com