N*E*R*D Nothing Album Review



So I been listening to the new N*E*R*D Nothing CD for the past couple a weeks and wanted to share my input on there work. The messages that are set in this album are based and surrounded around all of us and has been going on for many years but has got worse as the earth grows older.

Politics
Oil Spills
War
Growing
Inspiration
Love
Hate
Faith
Fun
God
Achievement
These are some key words I felt to give you a idea on the wide spread of lyrics NERD has put in to this album. I also see NERD maturing in there music but still having fun with and both are most important to have under your music folder. With the feel of the 70's music backed up behind 808 kick drums is clearly music we want to hear in this day and age *amazing*! It is not the NERD I grew up on, it's the NERD for our youth to grow up on. I say this is one of NERD's best CD's! Clearly it's music that's missing & we need more of it. Two thumbs up and 10 fingers wide. But what do you see............? *NOTHING* Now go get it \\//