MLK Day Martin Luther King 25th Year

I remember as a kid seeing this video that inspired me & also made me aware of how important Martin Luther King was to every single one of us. We celebrate another year and a special Martin Luther King day for a man who stood up for all under one nation of peace, love and happiness. Let us continue to celebrate and carry the knowledge to our loved ones. In the video below we have a hand full of legends...I mean HAND FULL if not more who came together to make this special video in the 80's *my favorite years* to reach out to the world and show support to MLK holiday.




King Dream Chorus (vocalists)
El DeBarge
Whitney Houston
Stacy Lattisaw
Lisa Lisa with Full Force
Teena Marie
Menudo
Stephanie Mills
New Edition
James "J.T." Taylor

Holiday Crew (EmCee's)
Kurtis Blow
The Fat Boys
Grandmaster Melle Mel
Run–D.M.C.
Whodini