Rev Run Comes To Denver




As a youth I was and still am a HUGE RUN DMC fan! You know as a youth you always wanted to be like some one that you looked up to? Well I looked up to Run, I always thought he was the best of the group lol. Anyway I met RUN DMC in *95* at The Boulder Theater. At the time I was dancing for legendary B Boy crew Lordz of Finnese and we were invited to open up for them! YES I said it open up the stage for them, WOW what a memory that was. Anyway people get out and support Rev Run and get some words of wisdom, it is very rare to see or listen to legends like Rev Run.


Follow Your Passion: A Discussion with Rev Run

What: A Discussion with REV RUN of RUN DMC, Run's House, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and More!!

When: January 27, 2011
12:00pm-2:00pm

Where: Auraria Campus
Tivoli Turnhall
900 Auraria Parkway
Denver CO

Brought to you by UC Denver, Metro State College, Audio Art Group, CCD and other Partners.

Video Production: Audio Art Group
Editor: Jai Harris +
Cosmic Creativity

WATCH VIDEO HERE