Skillz ft. Joe Tann | Enjoying the View

My boy Skillz does it again! here take a look at his new video Ft Joe Tann *Enjoying The View* I applaud this video on many different levels. The first is that I really appreciate how Skillz thought about his his mother in the video as a dedication to her, he still represents his mother in his music some how or way. I understand the method Skillz *respects*I see you!

The second thing I enjoy is the song it self...every summer I look for a summer song to hold on to memories, and this time around it looks like it's going to be *enjoying The View* it has the good feeling. Now if we can get Skillz to come represent on the blog for a interview that be epic lol.. All love either way. Enjoy!




Skillz ft. Joe Tann | Enjoying the View from Cristopher Schafer on Vimeo