Richard Sherman x Walt Disney


The Sherman Brothers as the world knows of them Richard Sherman has written many magical songs in his life time. One of my favorite songs is *Toppins* *Julie Andrews performs in the movie Mary Poppins, There is just a feeling I get in my heart when I hear this song. Since I was the age of 5 I have always connected with this particular song. Later on in life I found out that Walt Disney himself labeled *Toppins* one of his favorite songs The Sherman Brothers wrote. During the filming of Mary Poppins Walt Disney would come down to the studio and ask Richard if he would sing the song before each day. That in it self is a magical feeling. Walt Disney lives on with all his creative ideas from generation to generation. Music is the universal language for us all and take my hat off to Richard Sherman and The Sherman Brothers.